I had my first open house this weekend so I needed to set up my house . These projects where so much fun to do, this one took 15 mins. and I love it:

This one is in my daughters room:

This one has a cute story. My son loves Thomas the trains so one day he came up to me and asked "Mommy am I a good engine?" So I thought I would capture his inosence and put it on his wall.

This was a cute craft I did with the kids. It is made of out of a small plastic Peanutbutter Jar with ribbion and some constrctuion paper that was crumbled up with drawings on the top from the kids. Then we filled it with M&Ms and put the vinyl on. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it.

I thought that this was a qute idea...

this was just a few things that I had created with my kids. Every one had a blast at the party. I can not wait to do more projects...
No comments:
Post a Comment