Monday, February 4, 2008

I love my kids.....

This morning I woke up and my kids where singing:

My kids truley do inspire me every day. They are groing up so fast. The other day we went to register Eme for Pre-K. Jimmy is going to need to take off work for her first week because I will not be able to leave her.

The school that she is registered at is Shinning Star here in the Shores. The school is locked and you need a code to get in any part. All the class rooms and the playground have viedo cameras and by the time she is in school I will be able to watch her from home online. I am so excited to do that, it takes some of the panic away.

Eme and Avan are growing up so fast I really can not believe that Eme is now 4 and avan will be 4 this year. Yikes time to try to have another one. I am having baby cravings..LOL...

1 comment:

Knit Wit said...

you are so creative!! i love the family board. I may to have steal the idea and do one too. I really need to get on the ball and get the girls sisters vinyl I got from your party.